Postcards From Your Soul: A SoulCollage® Workshop
SoulCollage® is an expressive arts technique for self-discovery
- Do you have enough time in your life to play, create, or relax?
- Would you like to intuitively access the wisdom of your Higher Knowing Self?
- Have you ever wanted to get to know some of your troublesome or wounded “inner personas”?
In this creative, engaging, and insightful 3-hour SoulCollage workshop, you’ll be able to indulge in all of the above by “co-creating” your own collaged card following the intuitive SoulCollage process!
Learn more about SoulCollage here.
Here’s how a SoulCollage workshop flows: You’ll browse 100’s of spread-out images torn from everyday sources—like magazines, brochures, calendars—finding that special one (or two) key image that “speaks to you” deeply. Next, you’ll choose an equally powerful background image on which to place the first. Then, you’ll have ample time to layout and create a card, letting your intuition guide its design. You can add further small embellishment images that complement the single theme, or energy, of your card.
After everyone makes a card, you’ll dialogue with your card—either in your journal or aloud, in a safe, sacred space. By giving form and voice to your evocative card, you allow your Soul and inner personality parts to express themselves. A truly magical process! You can go as deep as you want or just have fun with it. No “artistic talent” or previous collaging experience is needed. You let the process lead you to your own, personal “a-ha!” moment!
Lastly, I will provide an overview of the SoulCollage framework, suits, and uses.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: $40 per person includes all materials, supplies, and loaner collaging tools. You’ll take home your hand-made 5×8” card in a clear protective sleeve. If you opted to be recorded during the “I am one who…” dialog exercise, I will provide an MP4 file for you the day after the workshop.
- What to bring: a journal or note pad and writing instrument, beverage
- What to know: Workshops are only offered in the Tampa Bay, FL area. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the start so we can begin on time in sacred space; maximum of 8 participants per session (minimum of 3 required to hold session)