“Linda! Your reading was wonderfully helpful and, as it turns out, EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Thanks for your honesty, expertise and instincts. I can’t thank you enough.” ~ Anand
A tarot consultation with me may be just the right action to take if…
- You’re experiencing uncertainty or dissatisfaction in your life or relationships and sensing the need to make significant changes
- You feel stuck in the circumstances of your life due to fear, insecurity, or indecision
- You feel that you have some purpose or aspiration you need to focus on, but would like support in figuring out the ‘what’ or the ‘how’
- All the hype around the future of our planet leaves you stressed, fearful, or uneasy about what’s to come
I have been all in the same places throughout my life. From my own inner journey, I can share effective ways to move out of those dark, stuck, or uncomfortable places during your reading.
How a Reading Flows
Set the Intention ♦ Invite Our Higher Support Team ♦ Intuit & Interpret Card Imagery & Impressions ♦ Inquire & Interact ♦ Gain Insight, Inspiration, Information & Ideas to Address Issues
Through the cards, you are able to receive answers and solutions from your own Divine Inner Self. I serve as part facilitator, part intuitive reader, and part spiritual life coach to help frame these messages as clear, memorable perspectives and assessments of what’s going on.
More than just looking at the ‘every-day’ aspects of your situation and identifying practical actions you can take, we can go deeper, looking into the underlying influences affecting the situation, which allows you to shift limiting perspectives and gain new-found insights.
This style of reading will appeal to you if you’d rather explore the ‘what…?’, ‘why…?’ and ‘how…?’ of an issue, as opposed to the elusive and disempowering ‘will…?’ or ‘when…?’.
Learn more about how the tarot works here
“I was going through an extremely difficult and traumatic experience in June 2013. Linda did a reading for me in June 2014 (a whole year later). Upon understanding and interpreting my reading (which Linda made extremely easy), I had a feeling of “someone gets me.” And even better, I was able to really look at myself from the inside. I recently listened to the reading again and realized that I was consciously accomplishing what I needed to do to accept and change how I felt about myself and how to feel more comfortable in my relationships with important people in my life. Very helpful, insightful and understandable. I cannot wait for my next reading and plan on keeping the first one close to my heart as it has changed my outlook about the future forever. Love you Linda!!!!” ~ Maureen
Book a Reading
I offer tarot reading consultations over the phone and by email.
By Phone – Sessions of 30 or 60 minutes
Phone readings can go much deeper than an email tarot reading because they’re interactive. You will receive digital photos of the card layouts before I begin reading (sent by text or email) and an MP4 recording of the session afterwards. Having the card images is most important, as the they can bring the meaning of the message to you in a most visceral way rather than just hearing words.
Contact me today to schedule a consultation and get the clarity you need
Once we have scheduled a session, please return here and pre-pay for the length of session you have scheduled.
I offer 6-card Heart of the Matter email readings through my shop on Etsy for $25 (pay by credit card or PayPal with a free Etsy account).
For an in-depth 12-card Yin-Yang Relationship reading, please contact me to discuss.
In 1-2 business days from your order, I will email you a PDF format file of the in-depth reading in written form with embedded photos of the card layout.
“Being a professional reader myself, at times, we too can get stuck on the same melody when it comes to the perspective we have on our own lives. Linda Tenney provided the clarity I needed. I went to her with a blind spot about what way to go when the path of my life’s work divided before my very eyes and I needed to make a decision. When I left , had clear messages about which direction was most aligned with my highest good at this time. The message was not anything at all what I expected and that is just what I needed. Her openness, insightfully soulful and unassuming approach gave my reading the space it needed for me to finally receive what my Higher Self had been trying to tell me along. Thank you, Linda!” ~ Tammy Taylor
My Code of Ethics
How I Work
- I am an intuitive tarot reader, more akin to an astrologer interpreting a chart, rather than a psychic who “sees or hears” things or communicates with non-physical beings. With over 19 years of experience studying and reading tarot for self and others, I have become adept at interpreting the symbolic language of the card imagery in conjunction with my intuition.
- My reading style is interactive, not prescriptive or predictive. I am very visually oriented and “deep dive” into the card imagery as it relates to you, the client.
- Before the reading, I have us set an intention to connect with our Greater Being/Higher Self in order to receive information and guidance that is most important and helpful for you, the client, to receive at this time, for your greatest and highest good, and that which is in alignment with your free will.
- Having completed a life coaching curriculum in 2004, my consultation style aligns more with spiritual advising, peer counseling, and mentoring, rather than a “psychic reading.”
- I take my tarot consultation work seriously, but not myself; my readings and interactions are always leavened with good humor.
- I believe in reliability, integrity, and compassion.
- All information shared with me during a reading is held in the strictest confidence.
What You’ll Get
- As clear, objective, and accurate a reading as possible
- My undivided attention and answers to your questions
- Insight, inspiration, upliftment, empowerment
- Fresh perspectives, new ideas, suggested direction and actions
What I Do Not Do
- I do not read for anyone who does not want a reading.
- I reserve the right to refuse to read for anyone where I feel it is not in the best interest of either of us for me to do so.
- I do not read for anyone who is noticeably under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I do not read for anyone under the age of 18 unless accompanied by their parent.
- I do not read about third parties who are not present to give their consent.
- I do not dispense specific medical, psychological, financial, or legal advice.
- I do not predict the future or do “fortune-telling”-type readings.
- I do not do “energy healing or clearing” work; I can provide referrals to various practitioners upon request (for example, energy healing modalities, energetic clearings, hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, astrology, numerology, and the like).